Clarence Township, Marengo Township, Sheridan Township, and the Marshall District Library district held special elections in Calhoun County on Tuesday, August 6, 2019.
The August 6, 2019 Special Election Results are posted HERE.
* All proposal language for this election can be easily viewed by clicking the 'Language PDF' link at the top of the page!
* Calhoun County has 7 precincts OPEN on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 to conduct Special elections! Near the top of the page you will see the number of precincts that have reported. The percentage of the 7 precincts that have reported will also be indicated in the % reported. 100% indicates ALL precincts have reported.
* Marshall Township is utilizing an Absent Voter Counting Board (meaning all Marshall Township Absent Voter Ballots will be processed in a separate precinct at the Township). These results will be sent to the County separately and added to the Marshall Township Precinct results. The combined total will appear on our webpage. Absentee ballots are included in all other precinct results as well.
* The 'LAST UPDATED' date/time will indicate when the page was last updated with new results!
* For quick access to a particular proposal, click the section at the top OR use the convenient drop-down option near the top of the page.
* The Standard results page will show TOTAL VOTES for each proposal!
* Directly under each Proposal Title, notice the number of precincts that have reported, and the total number of precincts that will be reporting, along with a % reported for this particular proposal.
* The 'DETAILED RESULTS' link will give you Precinct-by-Precinct Results for those reported!
(number of registered voters per precinct/ballot style, number of electors who voted, a percentage of electors who voted, and the Yes/No reported in each precinct.)
You may also View Your Sample Ballot on-line prior to going to the polls.
On August 8, 2019 at 9:00a the Calhoun County Board of Canvassers began reviewing the Special Election results. They have now completed their review and the results have been certified. All August 6, 2019 election results are official.